Teen Patti Card Game Rules
Don’t know how to play Teen Patti game? But first know about Teen Patti Card Game Rules and playing procedure which are mention on this page. Also, there is an appropriate way to install Teen Patti. It is a popular game in India which is called as flash or flush. From Play Games24x7 Pvt. Ltd, ULTIMATE Teen Pattican be download which is a free Teen Patti gaming app
How to Play Teen Patti?
Teen Patti betting rules are quite simple. The player sitting to the left of the dealer bets first, and then the other players in clockwise order around the table. Each player in turn can either bet Teen Patti chips into the pot to stay in the game, or fold. If you fold, you drop out of the game and lose all the Teen Patti chips that you have already put into the pot until then.
The amount of Teen Patti chips that you must bet at your turn to stay in the game depends on the “current stake” at any point in the Teen Patti game, and whether you are playing blind or you have already seen your cards – the players who have already seen their cards must bet twice as much as blind players to stay in the game. At the start of the betting, the current stake is equal to the value of the boot amount.
If you are playing blind, you must bet at least the current stake. The current stake for the next player is then the amount that you bet (if he’s playing blind as well) or twice the amount that you bet (if he has seen his cards already).
If you have already seen your Teen Patti sequence, you must bet at least as much as the current stake (if the player who bet before you had seen his cards too) or at least twice (if the player who bet before you was playing blind).
If you are playing blind, you can look at your cards at any point in the game. You then become a seen player and from that turn onwards, the betting rules changes as explained above.
The players must keep betting until one of the following things happens:
- All except one player have folded. Here, the remaining player wins all the Teen Patti chips in the pot, irrespective of the Teen Patti sequence held.
- All except two players have folded and one of these players at their turn bets for a show. Here, the Teen Pattisequences of both players are compared.
The Teen Patti rules for a show are as follows:
- A show cannot occur until all but two players have folded their cards.
- In a show, both players’ cards are exposed, and the player whose hand is higher ranking wins the pot. If the hands are equal, the player who requested for the show loses.
- At any point of the game, during your turn you can request the player who bet immediately before you a sideshow. That player can either accept or refuse the sideshow.
- If the sideshow is accepted, the two players compare their cards, and the player with the lower ranking Teen Patti sequence must immediately fold. If they are equal, the player who asked for the sideshow must fold.
- If the sideshow is refused, the betting continues as usual.
How To Install Teen Patti?
The android users can install ULTIMATE Teen Patti from the Google play store and iPhone users can download from the iTunes store and can start playing Teen Patti. After downloading this Teen Patti application, the user will get 2, 00,000 Free Chips and after Connect to Facebook you will get 1, 00,000 MORE free chips!
Teen Patti Card Game Rules
- There will be 52 cards in the standard deck which are used to lay Teen Patti game. They are ranked in the order of high to low. As per the rules, 4to 7 players can play Teen Patti easily.
- The minimum stake is decided before the game is played.
- Each player has to place his minim stake with the collection of Teen Patti chips
- The dealer deals the cards one at a time until everyone has three cards.
- The players then bet on who has the best Teen Patti sequence.
- Each player has the option to look at their Teen Patti sequence before betting or to leave their cards face down on the table and play blind.
We hope you will like the stuff given for Teen Patti card game rules and playing process. Stay connected with our web portal for interesting stuff like this.